This roadmap will allow you to investigate new ideas for the creation of a Business Model through different Design Thinking tools.
- Create business ideas from scratch.
- Learn how to build solutions from the customer and market needs.
- Build something "visual" that makes easier the co-creation with the customer and let us carry out with sense.
When launching any business design, we should have a minimum of focus. That's why it is important asking ourselves these questions before starting the itinerary:
- Which industry do you want to approach?
- Why do you want to face that subject?
- Which opportunities do you initially see?
- What customer problem justifies that opportunity?
All this should lead us to a problem approach or a business opportunity to solve.
When finished this itinerary, we will have defined a first business model adjusted to customer's voice, in other words, we will have the weaving of a business scenario that we could kick off in a reasonable time. The result also includes the activation strategy for this new business opportunity.
Would you like to work online on the roadmaps with your team?
Try out our digital platform that speeds your innovation processes.